Cyrus has spent the past 20 years helping people and business be more efficient. Through his work at Google, he has developed a simple process for optimizing all the areas of our personal lives – from health to wealth to relationships – without feeling that we’re not enough. Cyrus is the Group Product Manager at Google responsible for Education and SMB Platforms & Ecosystems and holds four degrees from Johns Hopkins with post-graduate work in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.
Cyrus Mistry: What’s Your Life Optimization Score
- MasterClass Session: Gathas – The Revelation that Created the First Religion
- #UnCloseted: Urzaan Patel’s Coming Out Story Had His Father Thinking ‘This Is Just A Phase’
- The Wadia Way: Architect Dinyar Wadia Talks About the Process of Design
- Remembering Navroze Mody: A Zarathushti Victim of Hate Crime in the United States
- The Parsi Gara Sari – Threads of History | Tales & Trails