With a very heavy heart have to inform that our dear Dadi Mistry, passed away at 9.45 am on Sunday November 13, 2022
Dadi was the former President of The Delhi Parsi Anjuman; and the Zoroastrian Member on the National Minorities Commission of the Government of India.
Dadi is survived by his wife Nergish, children Armeen & Bella. He was father-in-law of Navdeep & Margarita, grandfather of
Shahryar (married to Taara), Maneck (married to Rachel)
Meherab, Daraius Bhavani & Chaitanya and Great grandfather of Kersi Shahryar Shroff and brother of Shahrukh & Katu,
Funeral on Novemberr 13, 2022 at 4.15 pm at our Delhi Parsi Aramgah.
Dadi was involved in community service in various roles and in various organizations.
- Ex-President Delhi Parsi Anjuman
- Founder Member Federation of Zoroastrian Anjumans of India
- Founder Member World Zoroastrian Organisation
- Founder Member World Zoroastrian Organisation Foundation
- Founder Member World Zarathushti Chamber of Commerce
- Former Member Zoroastrian, National Minorities Commission
Garothman Behest to Dadi’s Ruvan and condolences to his family and friends.