2023 NouRouz Transformational Special
ASPIRE TO INSPIRE UNTIL WE EXPIRE With “I AM” ASK-FIRMATIONS
with Dr. Firdos Shroff, India & Meher Amalsad, USA. Hosted by Yazdi Tantra and Moderated by Karishma Koka.
Sunday, March 12, 2023 9:00 AM PST, 12:00 PM EST
4:00 PM GMT, 09:30 PM IST, 9:00 PM PKT
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 894 9033 1415
About Dr. & Professor Firdos Shroff
Advocate Lion Prof. (Dr.) Firdos Temurasp Shroff started his career at the age of 17 years soon after passing SSC (1972) from Boys’ Town Nasik – FROM SHUNYA (as Waiter in Hotel Taj Mahal, Mumbai) TO PUNYA TAK (as Corporate Director). He is a banker-cum-academician by profession. He is presently, Professor, Mentor and Motivational Coach at various reputed Universities/Institutions. He is Fellow IIBF & Senate Member, Pune University. He is also Professor/Mentor/Ph.D.Supervisor/Referee to various Universities/Management Institutions and certified Corporate Trainer.
He served Union Bank of India from 1974 – till VRS 2001 for over 28 years and thereafter as Jt.Director (Academics) at Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) as also as Director to various eminent Management and Research Institutions. Dr.Shroff always in pursuit of excellence and passion possess Ph.D. in Information Technology in Banking; M.A. (Economics); LL.B. (Advocate); MBA (Banking & Finance); as also post-graduate diplomas in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management; Computer Management and Banking Technology.
Completed his Post Graduate Diploma in Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Thoughts from University of Mumbai, International Centre on Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Studies and Social Justice, J.P.Naik, Bhavan, Vidyanagari Campus, Mumbai-April 2018 and continuing research work for D.Litt.
He is on Board of Directors of –
Ø The Zoroastrian Co-operative Bank Ltd. (A Multi-State Co-op.Bank), Mumbai – 2005
Ø Lions Clubs International, Lion Club of Bombay East – 2005
Ø Institute of Clinical Legal Education & Research (ICLER) – 2014
Ø Patron, Dr.Mane Medical Foundation & Research Centre, Rahuri, Ahmednagar (Unite and Fight Cancer) -2014
His areas of Specialisations are in the field of Banking & Finance, Technology Management, Business Management, Stress Management, HR & Personnel Management, Marketing & e-Learning. Experienced in preparation and development of international standard management case studies.
He has many published research work in reputed national/international Journals/Bulletins to his credit. In pursuit of Spiritual Journey has completed seeking blessings – Lord Ayappa Temple, Sabrimala (bare foot) – 2018; Parshavnath Temple, Mount Shikar, Kumbh Mela, shahi snaan at Prayagraj, Kashi Vishwanath, Bodh Gaya, Ram Temple, Ayodhya – 2019 and Char Dham Yatra – Yamnotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath as also Valley of Flowers & Hemkund Saheb in Uttarakhand.
In appreciation of his Education, Literature and spiritual excellence – India Post, Government of India has issued Se-Tenant Postal Stamps on him released by India Post Official Shri P.N.Pandey, Superintendent of Post Offices, Government of India, Khandwa Division, Khandwa – 450 001 (MP) on Monday, 30th July 2018. RBI has also issued Rs.10/- currency Note with Dr.Firdos Shroff, DoB 26th December 1954 as Currency Note Number 261254.
Recipient of International Recognitions :
· Recipient of International Scholarship by the Association of Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) at TOKYO, JAPAN on “Business Innov@tions by Information Technology (BIIT)” – July 2005
- Invited at DOORDARSHAN DD1 NATIONAL TELEVISION NETWORK CHANNEL LIVE panel member on interactive session TALK SHOW titled ‘MONEY PLANT’ telecast on 26th March and 28th March 2011
· Recipient of Globe Recognition Award for ‘Outstanding Zarathusthi Professional for the year 2010’ from the World Zarathusti Chamber of Commerce (WZCC) – April 2011
· Recipient of ‘Rotary Excellence Award 2011’ – Rotary District 3211, Cochin – January 2011
- Recipient of ‘Award for Excellence 2003’ in the sphere of Education, Research, Science and Technology – Mehernosh Cama Memorial Trophy – Federation of the Parsi Anjumans of India – June 2004.
· Recipient of ‘Jewel of the Community’ Award in the field of academic excellence from Zoroastrian Children’s Foundation (ZOCHILD) – December 2013
· Recipient of ‘GURU DRONA – Excellence National Award -2014’ Award from R.K. HIV/AIDS Research and Care Centre
· Recipient of global recognition Awards from International Biographical Centre (IBC), Cambridge, England as follows :
1) 2000 OUTSTANDING INTELLECTUALS OF THE 21s CENTURY –8th EDITION – communication no. TINT8/rec dated 6th December 2013
2) TOP 100 EDUCATORS 2014 – communication no.TOPED/inv dated 24th January 2014
3) INTERNATIONAL BIOGRAPHICAL CENTRE MAN OF THE YEAR 2014 – communication no. MoY14/i9nv dated 28th February 2014
These awards are given to personality whose daily work makes a difference. The Award Board has ratified for the Global Award.
· Recipient of ‘Life Time Achievement Award – 2015’ in the field of banking & education – Gyan Bharati Institute of Technology, New Delhi – 4th October 2015
· Recipient of “Distinguished Teacher of Global Excellence – Management” award at “Sankalp 2016” Conference organized by the Management Teachers Consortium (MTC) Global: Apex Global Advisory Body in Management Education, Bangalore – at the hands of Distinguished Dignitaries present – Dr.Md.Sabur Khan, Chairman, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh; Former Commander Bushan Dewan, Ex VP-TCS; Dr.Winston Jacob, Professor Emeritus, Papua New Guinea (PNG) and Prof. Bholanath Dutta, Founder & President, MTC Global – at Bangalore – 16th and 17th September 2016
· Invited as Keynote Speaker at the International Conference on “Employability Enhancement through Skill Development at Global Levels” by Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University(JJTU), Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan at Colombo, Sri Lanka – 23-24 October 2016
· Invited as Keynote Speaker at the HR International Conference on “Career Bytes” by the Daffodil International University (DIU), in association with Bangladesh Society for Human Resources Management (BSHRM) at DIU Campus, Dhaka, Bangladesh – 3-5 December 2016
- Recipient of ‘International Asia Pacific Gold Star Award’ by the Global Achiever’s Foundation, on the occasion of the International Summit on Globalisation of Economic and Social Development in Bangkok. Was felicitated with a medal in recognition for outstanding achievements and role in the field of social and public services by His Excellency Khun Korn Debbransi, former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand – Bangkok – 18th August 2017.
- Workshop conducterd for Reserve Bank of India (RBI)- 2017 and Union Bank of India for Sr.Executives – 6th May 2018
· International Member, World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA), USA – 2018
· International Member, UN Talent Pool – 2018
- Invited on ALL INDIA RADIO (AIR) for talks (Gujarati) on overall development of youth – 2018
- Invited on ALL INDIA RADIO (AIR) 100.1 mhz FM GOLD LIVE (5.05 pm) MUMBAI “KANOON KI BAAT” on Banks and Other Financial Institutions on Thursday, 9th May 2019
- Invited as Trainer to conduct Training Workshop for Teachers at Army Public School (APS), National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune on 27th and 28th June 2019
- Talk being aired during first week of September 2022 Broadcast INTERVIEW in “KALASH – Hindi Program” frequencies – 792 KHz AM MW; 782 KHz DRM; VIVIDH BHARATI PUNE CENTRE – 101 FM on Saturday, 15th October 2022 – uploaded on YouTube
- Universities/Higher Technical Education Bodies Accolades :
– In recognition of the qualification and expertise, elected by the Council as ‘Fellow’ of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), Mumbai – 2002
– Appointed on SENATE MEMBER of the PUNE UNIVERSITY by His Excellency Shri K. Sankaranarayanan, Governor of Maharashtra and Chancellor of the Universities of Maharashtra NOMINEE – 2010 2015
– Independent Director, LICHFL Care Homes Ltd. – 2017-2019
– Nominated for MANAGEMENT category on NATIONAL BOARD OF ACCREDITATION (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi as Chairperson/Expert
About MEHER AMALSAD
Meher Amalsad is an Engineer, Educator, Inventor, Professional Speaker and published Author of Bread for the Head ™
This gift book is filled with thoughts, ideas and affirmations that inspires the heart, motivates the mind and transforms the soul, with prime focus on Parenting, Unconditional Love, Spiritual Consciousness, Success, and Excellence.
This work which is rooted in ‘ROLE MODELING rather than RULE MODELING’ has been used by corporations, schools, children, parents, teachers, hospitals, wellness centers as well as healing and rehabilitation centers.
His work has been showcased to over hundred million people across the globe through his appearance on numerous Radio, Cable, Satellite and Television Talk Shows nationwide.
His philosophies are simple yet applicable in each and every aspect of life. (www.Bread4TheHead.com).
His purpose is to help others excel academically, discover and maximize their true passions, and become their authentic best selves.
His work is focused on EMPOWERING PEOPLE to create a footprint of success, in them.
Meher has served as the Founding Chair of the North American And World Zoroastrian Youth Congresses since 1985.
He has worked as a Program Manager for Hughes Aircraft Company, which is one of the top Aerospace Defense Companies in the world.
His life’s work has been focused on creating
UNITY WITHIN DIVERSITY IN HUMANITY WITH DIGNITY
March 12, 2023
9:00 AM Pacific Time
12:00 Noon Eastern Time
4:00 PM GMT (UK)
8:30 PM (Iran)
8:00 PM (United Arab Emirates)
9:00 PM PKT (Pakistan)
9:30 PM IST (India)
MIDNIGHT – PERTH AUSTRALIA
SINGAPORE & HONG KONG