We are happy to hear from our dear Vada Dasturji Khurshed Dastoor…..
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented lockdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic that has affected everyone globally.
After careful deliberation and with a lot of caution, we, The Udwada Nine Family Athornan Anjuman have decided to start welcoming devotees to our Holy Iranshah once again w.e.f Roj Khorshed Mah Bahman Y. Z. 1389 (June 22, 2020), subject to strict guidelines that will need to be adhered to by all devotees.
While we do our best to maintain the sanctity of our Holy Iranshah and protect the wellbeing of our pav mahel mobed sahebs (who have to undergo various rituals before entering the sanctum sanctorum to perform the boi ceremony), it is also the responsibility of all humdins to ensure we are able to do so effectively and, hence, we seek your utmost co-operation and adherence to the guidelines listed below:
* The visiting time for the devotees will be from 8.30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day.
* There will be separate entry and exit points for all devotees.
* All humdins will be screened with the temperature detectors at the entrance.
* All humdins will need to sanitize their hands after entering the premises and before entering the Kusti area.
* Upon entering the premises, humdins will be provided with a fresh mask which they will be required to wear continuously within the premises and not the one they were wearing earlier.
* No disposal of mask or hand gloves etc. will be permitted within the premises of the Atash Behram.
* Access to humdins will be restricted to only certain areas within the premises of the Atash Behram.
* Not more than 15 devotees will be allowed in the Atash Behram at a time and at 15 minutes intervals. Hence, devotees are urged to pay their homage and move out within 15 minutes.
* Humdins are requested not to stay back and move around the premises.
* Devotees offering machi in any geh are requested to visit Iranshah only during that particular time and will be allowed to stay for the ceremony (max. 5 people).
* Sukhad and kathis are to be placed in their designated place and will be offered to the Padshah saheb, though not immediately but at the convenience of the officiating mobed.
* No garlands, flowers etc. will be allowed in the Atash Behram premises.
* No access to any of the kuvas (wells) will be allowed during these times.
* Humdins are notified not to carry their mobile phones as use of lockers to store mobile phones is not permitted. Those carrying mobiles phones, even in shut off mode, WILL NOT BE PERMITTED in the Atash Behram premises.
* Humdins are advised to avoid all physical contact with the Boiwalla mobeds and maintain a safe distance of 2 metres from them at all times.
* RIGHTS OF ADMISSION RESERVED BY THE UDWADA NINE FAMILY ATHORNAN ANJUMAN.
* Any devotee who is unwell or having any suspected symptoms related to COVID-19, is strictly requested not to visit Udwada.
* As per the guidelines, humdins visiting Udwada and staying at any dharamshala or hotel, are requested not to stay back and return within 24 hours.
* Those humdins who have a residence within Udwada and wanting to stay back, will need to self-quarantine at home for the next 14 days, as per the guidelines prescribed by the Collector of Valsad district.
Dasturji Khurshed K. Dastoor
High Priest -Iranshah