Meet the man behind this amazing food experience called Britannia as he shares everything from how he started the Britannia restaurant in Mumbai to what it is today! Boman Kohinoor, the owner of Britannia – a parsi & irania restaurant in Mumbai talks about what this place means to him and the secret behind the authentic look and feel of this Parsi restaurant. Also, he mentions a famous dish called – Berry Pulav.
The Britannia Man
- MasterClass Session: Gathas – The Revelation that Created the First Religion
- #UnCloseted: Urzaan Patel’s Coming Out Story Had His Father Thinking ‘This Is Just A Phase’
- The Wadia Way: Architect Dinyar Wadia Talks About the Process of Design
- Remembering Navroze Mody: A Zarathushti Victim of Hate Crime in the United States
- The Parsi Gara Sari – Threads of History | Tales & Trails