A long time dear reader of ours, who wishes to remain anonymous has written this very pertinent open letter to Bill Gates.
An open letter to: ‘Bill Gates’
A ‘Prophet’ in our Times. – In both sense of the word!
Dear Bill Gates,
Your life story, is a perfect example, of what made ‘America Great’
You are truly a ‘Prophet in our Times’ – the 21st Century.
Let me clarify ….
Prophet: A person who speaks by divine inspiration, revealing/ interpreting the ‘will of god’. Prophets have appeared in many religions throughout history. – Britannica Encyclopaedia.
Historically, the Arya ‘Sage Bhrigu’ –6000 BCE– aka, Parsu Ram, Zaradhost, Zoroastra, etc.
Preached, his pristine philosophy –in ancient ‘Avastan’ language– the path mankind must follow for a life of enlightenment:
– Path of ‘Spenta Manyus’ (splendid mind) & oppose ‘Angra Manyus’ (angry, brooding mind)
– Path of‘Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta’ (Good thoughts, Good words, Good deeds)
– Path of ‘Asha’ (the righteous path of truth)
– Path of ‘Help to the Needy’ (in Ahunavar proclamation: Yasna 27. 13)
“. . . . Kshathrem-cha Ahura ai | yim drigubyo dadat vastarem” Yasna 27.13
“Strength of Ahura is unto him | who to his poorer brother, giveth help” I. J. S. Taraporewala
Prophet: A person who can foretell the future; predicts & warns of events about to happen. Such as, the Biblical Sages: ‘Prophet Isaiah’, ‘John the Baptise’, etal.
And, French doctor ‘Nostradamus’, the American psychic ‘Edgar Cayce’, etal.
By resigning as CEO of ‘Microsoft’ board, to spend your life in philanthropic ventures; and your 2015 warning, about a pandemic inflicting the world; are both profound prophetic statements.
Sir, you are truly ‘A Prophet in our Times’
With warm regards,
Bill Gates predicted a coronavirus-like outbreak – down to it starting at a Chinese market – in 2019 Netflix documentary show ‘The Next Pandemic’
- Bill Gates appeared in Netflix ‘Explained’ series to discuss risks of viral spread
- The billionaire said world is ill-prepared to deal with global pandemic
- Microsoft tycoon predicted virus outbreak would begin in wet market in China.